Tuesday, October 28, 2008

let me shine for you- oh oh

I went to sterling state park this weekend for a little rest and relaxation with some of my friends.  I've been in a bit of a creative slump as of recently and one day in the woods brought back that familiar feeling of impatience to start doing some work.  Here's some of pictures I took of the park, with my new G10 camera.  I hope they inspire you as much as they inspired me.


My feet as I relaxed by the lake

Some leaves ken picked out - after giving us an extensive background on chlorophyll... 

Playing around with the ISO

Some more ISO tom foolery

What's on my mind every hour, every minute, every second.  


I also had my voice over auditions on friday, I was more nervous then the actors hahaha.  Nicole helped me out though and calmed me down.  I had about 9 potential narrators for my film and I think I'm going to call back about 3-4 of them to record and then decide who I like the best.  

I've never worn spurs




2 comments:

EunQ said...

Really vibrant colors...are those photos taken by DSLR camera?

and yeah, everyone was drawing that Dan Meth guy haha
by the way he asked if anyone who drew him could send the drawing to him~he wants to collect them haha.

shelley said...

HI!
i love the photos, the colours are so beautiful. :O