Friday, January 9, 2009

i'm not dead


Sorry, it's been a while.  Had a pretty funky past two months besides thesis work so the blog spot has been rather neglected to say the least.

What's new?
Not much

Thesis.  Something old.
Thesis. Something new
Money. Something borrowed?  Sorry I'm not getting married. I've recently become addicted to NPR podcasts thanks to Kenny and I just listened to one on the War of The Worlds Broadcast from back in the day when everyone thought that NYC was actually under attack by martians.  Apparently somewhere in Cuba I think they thought it would be funny to recreate the madness a couple of years later.  6 people ended up dead and the main broadcaster fled the country.  

I would like to thank Tina Fey for giving me 30Rock.Beyonce/ BC Jean for "If I Were A Boy." and I would like to give a shout out to my roommate whom I hope learns one day how to clean.
Side note- I woke up to find my roommate sleeping with his door open.  He was sleeping on an uncovered mattress in his clothes and his blanket was a foam mattress pad....so glorious.  

Here's some more stuff from muh filmses.



All the things he had said...


Unfinished


One day all will know


Found 


3 comments:

jake armstrong said...

this stuff is way off the hook dude. i can't wait to see your thesis!

EunQ said...

They look beautiful...T.T me too, really can't wait to see!!

Ms. Sandy said...

soooo all your thesis stuff gets hidden. lol i came by your blog last week or so and i JUST found this. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL<3333