Saturday, May 16, 2009

the day after yesterday

Today I woke up done with college forever... except for the fact that I still live in the dorms and will be working for them until the end of August for free housing... but other than that, I am done with college forever. It doesn't feel weird because it's over though, it feels weird because I have nothing to do. I miss all the pressure, and the work, and the anxiety, and the deadlines. I think that's why I'm starting another film, I love being busy. I guess that would mean that I should go out and find a job, which I am not against doing! So....

IF ANYONE WANTS TO HIRE ME YOU MAY EMAIL ME AT ALEXMYUNG@GMAIL.COM

It's ok- I'm not making a fool of myself b/c I'm acknowledging the fact that I'm saying this ironically. That's how it works right??


...


please hire me...


(on a lesser note... more production sketches. Still having a bit of a hard time with the story but I'm confident it'll work out in the end. Enjoy!)




close up


close up


Also- Congrats Seniors of 2009! We made it out alive and only slightly less healthy!


2 comments:

Ryan Szeto said...

Hey Alex! I like what I am seeing. I know you said Ocean but it's coming off of more of a water nymph, which isn't a bad thing at all, if you don't mind that is.

Elyssa said...

Yay slightly less healthy! Energy drinks and cookies!