Friday, June 12, 2009

success

So I had been having a bit of a hard time coming up with a character design for my next film. Who knew that creating a little kid would be so difficult? After numerous versions though I finally came out with a design I am happy with. The designs on the left are when he's grown up and there's a magic costume change haha.


In other news, I've been meaning to post this for a while now but- FUTURAMA is back! ahhh 2010 will see the second Animated series to be revived due to DVD sales (the first being Family Guy). First off I'm pumped for this; I have that stupid trait of having to quote from Futurama, 30Rock, and The Office (basically you don't want to be friends with me). Secondly, I'm so surprised that it's happening so quickly. I mean, the last Futurama DVD movie just came out not too long ago and Matt Groening had an interview where he said they were thinking about bringing back the series but it wouldn't be for a really long time if it did. But I guess when you're talking to nerds, one year is way too long for us to have to wait.




Bet you're cryin' now, huh Fox?

3 comments:

KAUKAB BASHEER said...

Nice designs, Alex.. The one when he's younger is cute..
Good luck with everything :)

the Lemon Fish said...

thank you so much! love your sketches btw :]

Tiana Mone'e Scott said...

Awesome art work man I can't wait. He looks so friendly!!!! I can't wait to see it. Ohh i seen Ponyo the other night. That movie was fabulous that for the heads up