Thursday, July 23, 2009

ponyo tickets!




Tickets for the first east coast pre-screening of "Ponyo" recently went on sale! Of course I already bought some (section one....is that good?) but you can buy them too!  The screening will be held in the lovely Symphony Space uptown on 2537 Broadway (95th Street) on Sunday August 9th at 3pm.  Tickets are only $15 and $0-$5 for members of NYICFF.

you can buy them here
***7.28.09 in all the excitement I forgot to post the link!!!***

Don't hesitate to buy tickets for this, it's gonna be goooooooood! It's "expected to sell out" so get them now!  

Maybe you'll see me in section one... wherever that is...




2 comments:

Squirrel said...

Thank you for posting this! I had no idea until I saw your blog and immediately purchased my tickets.

the Lemon Fish said...

haha awesome! you can thank my mentor for this actually, she sent me the email :] Glad I could pass it along though!