Thursday, July 30, 2009

victory!

"Juxtaposed" will air this Saturday August 8th, at 11pm on PBS


For some reason I didn't make a post about this a week ago...

For the past week, people have been voting on my film at Reel13.com! It's been part of an ongoing competition since last friday; every week Reel13.com has a short film competition.  The film with the most votes gets to be shown on PBS/WNET the following Saturday evening at 11pm. 
Plus I get cash which is always helpful hahaha.

"Juxtaposed" won by two votes!!! TWO! Thanks to all those who voted! It was a nail-biter to say
the least.  I really appreciate all those who promoted the event and helped get this film some air time!

Thanks everyone, really.  Drinks on me... in 30 years when I have a stable income.

**** Update 3.30pm ****

Why does my thesis advisor rock so hard?



also- Be sure to check out his site.  Click here to visit the madness! You can connect to his blog from there as well.

8 comments:

Arlington said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arlington said...

And one last Thing, I am glad that it was a traditional 2d animated film that won.

pink horrorshow said...

Yay I found you :D

Ms. Sandy said...

GAH! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Luca said...

Congratz, you deserve it cause it's really cool... professional work!

Mayshing said...

congrat. :D now i will follow ur blog.

Ms. Sandy said...

congrats again! and also your website looks awesome! i might have to steal that layout from you... >_> lol

pink horrorshow said...

you are a lazy blogger.