Tuesday, December 8, 2009

rebirth



Don't worry, I Haven't dissapeared completely- just moving around a lot so it's been hard to find a moment to sit down and blog. My friend Frances called me a lazy blogger and she's right haha. So I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Here's a peek at my new sketch book; I'm working on a series of illustrations based on fashionistas coming out of these cloth like vaginas. Not really sure where this came from...

Working slowly on my new film. I've latched onto my friend Lisa Labracio to help me produce and manage the film. Also doing some concept art for a third, very short, experimental film. Not sure when it will see the light of day, but it's fun to keep busy.

I'll post a more in depth post within the next couple of days once I get settled back into this.

btw: new banner, new layout, new blog!

No comments: