Friday, June 25, 2010

vaimoana (blue ocean)


So remember how I had that old idea about the man who fell in love with the Ocean? We'll it's been in my mind a lot as of lately (even though there are a BILLION other things I am/should be thinking of instead). While I had some free time the other day I drew up this sketch that's been in my mind for a while. It's the main character running along the side of the road while the Ocean follows beside him.

Obviously this project won't happen for a really long time (since I have two other films to finish before I even really begin pre prod. on this one) but I think I found a really interesting story with a twist ending that I'm satisfied with.

I'm going upstate for the week, so before I go I will grace you with the little 5 min sketch I drew when I should have been eating my lunch.

No comments: