Friday, October 8, 2010

these were moments we once knew



I FINALLY got around to doing some Arrival sketches in my sketchbook! It's been quite a while though! I'm starting to think that because of the "real-life" content of the film that the preproduction work is going to be shorter than normal; you can only do so much planning until you hit a point where you start over designing. At least this is true for me... I think a little bit of spontaneity is good to have haha.



Most likely I'm closer to the story boarding process than I want to admit, and it might even be the next thing I end up doing. Look for some caps (all without giving too much away of course)! I guess the development stage that I'm in is simply a lot safer than actually boarding/animating so I'm scared to be leaving it so soon. I really would like to do some more urban concepts but because that section of the story is so murky, it'll probably be better to simply cross that bridge when it comes.



Now I just have to muster up the courage to start those boards... AHHH! 하이팅!!!!

*ps- I figured out how to keep the image enlargement intact. SOOOoooOOOoooooo... problem solved... cajun style.

No comments: