Tuesday, June 21, 2011

5000 THANK YOU'S




I just really wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for following my blog and finally allowing me to hit 5000 hits!

It may have taken me 3 long crazy years to even get here, but I made it. WE made it! Furthermore, while my blog might not be the coolest, most interesting, or by any means "the best" out there (as exemplified by the previous statement), I'm just so happy that you're all coming back and looking at my work from time to time, watching my shy little film evolve.

Thank you for sticking with me
Thank you for growing with me
Thank you for supporting me.

This film means so much to me, and while it may be a couple of years yet to its completion...

when Arrival is done it will be for you.

(you will be seeing these images again in the near future, unmasked and a little more confident)

No comments: