Wednesday, September 28, 2011

memories in shadow



I recently had to have my computer fixed (for a billion and one reasons), but now that he's back to me I can share with you some of the work that I did during that time!

I started actually doing detailed drawings of some of the more complicated interiors- these three specifically are of the same room shot at different angles for one scene in the film.  I absolutely love the contrast that natural lighting gives to films (ex. Maboroshi) and for this environment it's really important to the development of the mood.

A little bit of tweaking will probably be done before I actually do the final colored versions of these, especially since I might decide to draw them bigger-not sure.  However, I hope that the somberness I'm trying to express reaches you!



No comments: