Tuesday, March 19, 2013

SUCCESS and A New Venture

It's been almost a month since my Kickstarter campaign was successfully funded, and life hasn't slowed down, AT ALL!  I thought it would get a little bit less hectic but it's quite the contrary- but in a good way!  I'm so motivated to finish this film that I've been working nonstop; I set a 9-5 daily schedule but I often find myself working well into the night :)

I feel bad since I've sort of been neglecting this blog, but it's only because I have a new one specifically for the new film!  While I will still be updating here as well, I'll be keeping it mainly about outside work with some film updates here and there.  If you would like to check out the Production Blog for Arrival, you can check it out here!

Please follow me on this amazing new journey! I promise you won't be disappointed :)

No comments: